- Client is a trailer manufacturing company in City of Industry
- Position is Direct Hire
- Shift is Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Salary is $25 -$27/hour (Depending on experience)
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Review vendor invoices and process for payment.
- Reconcile cashbook balances to General Ledger.
- Resolve and pay unpaid vendor invoices.
- Handle and resolve vendor phone calls regarding issues with unpaid invoices.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Prepare batches of A/P invoices to be keyed and verify GL accounts.
- Check batch edit listing for accuracy before releasing batches for payment.
- Match A/P check copies to vendor invoices.
- Review vendor invoices and assess sales and use tax as required.
- Match receiving documents to purchase orders before paying vendor invoices.
- Create and maintain new vendor adds, electronic funds requests and vendor requests.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting a plus
- 1-2 years of experience within a manufacturing accounting environment highly preferred
- Knowledge of Lawson Software, Microsoft Dynamics or an ERP system required
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel and 10-key by touch
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily and monthly duties
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, including those in other departments
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Regularly exercises discretion and the ability to prioritize workload