Full-Time Bookkeeper/Office Administrator for a manufacturing company in Monrovia.
- Position is Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire.
- Shift is Monday – Friday from 8:00am- 5:00pm.
- Salary is $25- $30 an hour DOE.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Answer calls and initiate contact with customers and clients
- Checking and returning e-mail and phone messages
- General typing duties such as business letters, forms, materials, etc.
- Create and maintain customer database, as well as an organized filing system for job files, billing and payroll
- Management of the daily schedule of others including owner, as well as setting and confirming appointments
- Accounting and billing through Quick Books Online
- Invoicing for residential customers, correctly enter income invoices, balance credit card statements as well as prepare reports for CPA through Quick Books
- Internet research for clients and products
- Develop forms containing text, figures and graphics for business use in Microsoft Excel, Word and other graphics-based software
- Maintain and update company website
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- College Degree preferred
- Workers comp and payroll management experience desired
- Strong organization skills
- Punctual, reliable, adaptable and trustworthy
- Ability to effectively communicate through phone, e-mail and in person
- Fast learner and ability to contribute new ideas to the team
- Administrative experience within a construction office highly preferred
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook, and must have experience with QuickBooks Online
Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. is a boutique staffing firm located in the foothills of the San Gabriel Valley. Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. specializes in bringing local job seekers together with local employers.