For a client located in the Pomona area.
Position is Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Shift is 8:00am – 4:30pm
Salary is $18.00 to $25.00/hour (DOE)
The operator is required to perform batching operations under the supervision of a chemist. He or she will be trained in weighing operations in metrics, basic materials handling, basic mixing/blending operations, safety, and equipment care. Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Complete setup of mixing and processing equipment
• Weighing and compounding ingredients
• Chemical stock handling
• Area and equipment cleanup and maintenance
• Forklift operation
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
• HS Diploma (Minimum)
• Ability to speak/read/write in English
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• 5+ years in a manufacturing environment
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Familiar with FDA and ISO regulations
Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. is a boutique staffing firm located in the foothills of the San Gabriel Valley. Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. specializes in bringing local job seekers together with local employers.