- Client is a trailer manufacturing company in City of Industry
- Position is Direct Hire
- Shift is Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Salary is $30-$35/hour
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Collaboration: Use your interpersonal skills to work closely with Purchasing, I.T. and manufacturing groups in meeting implementation objectives
- Item Master Build: Assist in building item master. Create new part numbers, part descriptions, search names, vendor information and bills of material in the item master.
- Item Master Maintenance: Assist in maintaining the item master. Research the existence of part numbers as requested by a buyer. Validate and clean data from Standards Quarterly updates and supply fields required for MRP. Add images for the released products
- Data Import: Use D365 built in tools to import data
- Technical Writing: Assist in writing training documents. Map and document business processes. Circulate approved documentation to our manufacturing facilities
- Training: Train users on variety of functional processes centered on Supply Chain and Operations in D365
- Process Testing: Assist in test trial runs for new procedures, verify and validate results
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics or Technology. Other degrees with relevant experience will be considered.
- 1-2 years of experience including internships is preferred
- Strong Data Analysis skills
- Microsoft Excel skills required
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer focus
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions, shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Great technical writing skills
- Experience in the following is a plus: working with an ERP system (MS Dynamics D365), SQL Server experience with SQL syntax to run analysis, Experience with Power BI.
- Occasional travel may be required