Client is a research and manufacturing business in the Pomona area.
Position is Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Shift is 8:00am – 4:30pm
Salary is $14.00
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform all setups and operations for equipment in various filling operations.
- Complete applicable production forms.
- Determine quantities produced and/or wasted.
- Identify and recognize correct fill weights.
- Correctly label and store chemicals and filled containers.
- Perform inspections on empty containers prior to and offer filing production.
- Complete light, routine maintenance of filling equipment and general cleanup of work area.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in oral and written English Communication.
- Can lift 50 lbs. in the form of plastic trays, cardboard boxes, chemical containers, etc.
- 2 to 3 years in a manufacturing environment, preferably performing filling duties.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Mathematical ability.
Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. is a boutique staffing firm located in the foothills of the San Gabriel Valley. Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. specializes in bringing local job seekers together with local employers.