Client is a Manufacturing company located in Pomona.
Position is Temp-to-Hire
Shift is Full-Time/Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
Salary is $25-$30/hr DOE
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- General diagnosis and repair of all plant equipment
- Setup of filling, labeling, and packaging equipment
- Design of new equipment/jigs/fixtures
- Occasional forklift operation:
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Moving/arranging equipment
- Installation of new equipment and rebuilding of present equipment
- Routine maintenance according to preventative maintenance schedules
- Contact equipment manufacturers for installation, parts support, and trouble shooting
- Make vacuum forming molds/tooling
- Light electrical circuit installation and/or repair
- Partial supervision of warehouse assistants
- Painting of plant and/or equipment
- Writing new maintenance and operating procedures and keep up to date all daily/weekly/monthly logs
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- HS Diploma
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- 8+ years in a mechanical/electrical/repair/shop environment
- Preferably with packaging equipment
- Forklift operation experience mandatory
- Excellent mechanical skills mandatory in order to perform repairs and equipment installations
- Light welding skills needed and electrical knowledge is mandatory (single and three phase systems)
- Ability to read Blueprints schematics, and be proficient in operation of shop equipment such as lathes, drill press, mills, saws, etc.
- Familiar with pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic control systems used in packaging/filling equipment
- Required to have own hand tools
Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. is a boutique staffing firm located in the foothills of the San Gabriel Valley. Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. specializes in bringing local job seekers together with local employers.