Client is located in Glendora
Position is Temporary
Shift is Part-Time (approximately 25-35 hours/week), hours varied.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and transfer calls in a professional manner
- Greet and assist visitors (we are only allowing one person in at a time)
- Complete clerical tasks, such as filing, scanning, data entry, organizing, etc.
- Assist with payroll, scheduling, employment verification, etc.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients, employees, and applicants via email and phone
- Maintain office, clean, and organized
- Assist staff with projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Bilingual highly preferred
- Interest in Human Resources, recruiting, and business highly preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be organized and detail oriented