- Client is a metal fabrication company in Glendora
- Position is Temp-to-Hire
- Shift is Monday-Friday from 5:00am – 1:30pm
- Salary is $18.50 – $21/hour (DOE)
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform typical press operations to produce parts according to specs on drawings and on schedule.
- Inspect the parts produced for quality and conformity, make adjustments as required.
- Work effectively with Department Supervisor to communicate discrepancies and/or off scheduled items.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Always follow safety regulations.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills to interpret drawings/blueprints.
- Must be able to read manufacturing measuring tools.
- Great motor skills required to handle multiple settings and tool adjustments required per printing job.
- Manufacturing related experience in a press environment is a plus.