- Location: Pomona
- Position is Temp-to-Hire
- Shift is Monday- Friday from 8:00am- 4:30pm
- Salary is $50k- $60k
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Train, direct, and oversee the tasks performed by all workers in the production/packaging and shipping/receiving department
- Interface with Inventory Control and Purchasing personnel to manage and maintain inventory stock levels; Interact closely with the Technical Director, Chemical Manufacturing Manager, and the Quality Control Manager in order to effectively and efficiently schedule production runs and consistently produce high quality products
- Coordinate the completion of finished products and their subsequent shipment by interfacing with Customer Service and Inventory Control personnel
- Assignment of traceability lot numbers, jar codes, kit runs, etc., and the supervision of hazardous and foreign shipments is performed
- Responsible for implementing and overseeing the completion of special instructions for designated orders
- Develop and implement written setup instructions and complete all production forms required by FDA and ISO regulations, in addition to safety considerations in a chemical manufacturing facility
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- College level degree required (BA, BS preferred, may consider AA)
- Minimum of 8-10 years in a manufacturing environment supervising production workers
- Must have knowledge of shipping/receiving operations and must be familiar with ISO/FDA Quality Management System regulations
- Must have experience performing and/or directing filling/packaging operations, production assemblies, operating different production equipment and scheduling all department work
- Excellent mathematical ability is required for verifying piece counts, weights, tolerances, time studies, and inventory stock levels.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (plastic trays, cardboard boxes, chemical containers, etc.)
- Must not have any severe allergies and/or a medical history of chemical sensitivities
- Sufficient mechanical aptitude is required in order to perform occasional trouble-shooting and setup training.
- Must be able pass company assessment
Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. is a boutique staffing firm located in the foothills of the San Gabriel Valley. Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. specializes in bringing local job seekers together with local employers.