- Client is in the Pomona area
- Position is Temp-to-Hire
- Shift is Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Salary is $22 – $25/hour (DOE)
*During the interview process, candidate must take and pass the standard Scientific Pharmaceuticals’ test.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Supplier communications, preparing purchase orders, monitoring lead-times and deliveries
- Maintain raw material and packaging specification and history files to ensure current specifications are filed and available
- Investigation/ qualification of new vendors, follow up on deliveries, and coordinating rejections.
- Vendor evaluation according to Quality Management System requirements of existing vendors as well as annual reports on vendors.
- Maintaining an approved vendor list
- Handle daily secondary Inventory Control data entry
- Light administrative duties such as correspondence and telephone back-up on incoming calls, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years in purchasing within a manufacturing corporation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills utilizing MS Office and Windows
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA GMP environment is highly preferred
- Able to lift 25 pounds