The Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. Story
Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. is a boutique staffing firm founded in 1956 to connect local businesses with local talent. A lot has changed since 1956, and over the course of those six decades, the agency has evolved with the local market, solving the complex staffing and recruiting challenges of growing businesses.
One thing hasn’t changed, however: Glendora Employment Agency, Inc.’s commitment to providing exceptional service. The company has grown, but it remains a family-owned business that focuses on personalized attention for every client and every candidate. It is that commitment that has made Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. one of the most trusted leaders among staffing agencies in Southern California.
Success Is Personal
Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. is driven by a simple mission: to bring people and businesses together. Finding great people meaningful jobs helps strengthen businesses and the community, and that community is personal to our team.
We live the values of integrity, and community every day, promising both candidates and clients:
- Personalized attention and solutions tailored to their unique needs.
- Commitment to accuracy and striving to make the right placements.
- Improving the efficiency of the hiring process for both employers and job seekers.
- Expertise in the industries we serve.
- The feel of a family-owned business with the tools and reach of a large firm.
- Community involvement and support of local programs that strengthen the region.
Glendora Employment Agency, Inc. is a third-generation family-owned business, a certified a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE), and partners with these organizations: