- Client is a precision manufacturing company in La Verne
- Position is Temp-to-Hire
- Shift is Monday – Friday from 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Salary is $20 – $25/hour (DOE)
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performs inspections of company products to determine conformance with specifications
- Processes associated documentation, including process tags, rework, and non-conforming documents
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Going on to the shop floor to work closely with the machine and machinist to ensure parts are being made accurate and procedures are being followed
- Familiar with the use of all inspection hand gauging including but not limited to; micrometers, thread gauges, dial indicators, vernier calipers, height gauges, internal and external thread gauges, ID/OD mics, bore gauges, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualifications demonstrated through previous work experience:
- Proven experience as a quality inspector or relevant role
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Familiar with current ISO & AS standards
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- A trained eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with quality testing machines and systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
*Candidate will be tested on blueprint symbols, micrometer reading & basic math during their interview.
Work environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands: Employee is required to talk and listen. Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms